Romanian Translation Services
Professional Translation Services for written content and telephone interpretation
Fast, accurate Romanian Translations
Alpha Omega Translations specializes in translating your content into a new language in a manner that is not only accurate, but culturally sound. We do not create literal translation, but adapt your text into a specific market so that it reads naturally to a native speaker. We offer Romanian to English and English to Romanian translation services with a specialty in the following:
Why do you need Romanian Translation Services?
Romanian the official language of both Romania and Moldova. With 24 million native speakers and 4 million people using it as a second language, Romanian is prevalent in Central Europe and the Balkan region.
Romania is the 7th most populated country in the European Union, and its capital, Bucharest, is the 6th largest city in the entire European Union. It has one of the fastest growing economies in the EU with specialties in services, machinery, and electric energy producing sectors.
99% Satisfaction Among Customers
Doing business with Romanians tends to be slower process than many people are used to. Be aware:
- Unless you are already very familiar with someone, stick with being very formal
- Being on time is extremely important
- Don’t brag or boast about your business or your achievements, this is seen as distasteful
- Meetings should be scheduled a few weeks ahead of time
- Casual small talk is perfect for the beginning of a meeting
- Expect stubbornness when negotiating, so be direct (but not aggressive) and don’t lose your patience
Because of the formality of the business process in Romanian, it’s important that you have Romanian Translation Services that are relevant to the dialect and region you are targeting. At Alpha Omega Translations we have Romanian translators who work exclusively with their native dialect in order to ensure your translation make sense for the culture.